In modern bathrooms, the George Kovacs Ring Bath Bar diffuses soft light through a frosted and ribbed glass tube. The details that give the fixture its name are the delicate pairs of rings encircling the cylinder, finished in the same gleaming Chrome as the metal base. Available in three sizes, all ADA compliant.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Ring Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Large option utilizes six 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 5", Width 15.75", Depth 3.25"
- Medium Fixture: Height 5", Width 21", Depth 3.25"
- Large Fixture: Height 5", Width 31.25", Depth 3.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...