The beauty and functionality of a bird's nest inspired designer Hiromichi Konno in his creation of the Fritz Hansen RIN Swivel Chair. The result is the ideal marriage between Japanese and Danish design traditions, with a rounded plastic seat and star-shaped swiveling aluminum base. Available in a variety of seat color/finish pairings and heights.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The RIN Swivel Chair is available with the following:
- Molded plastic seat shell
- Pedestal of polished steel
- 4-legged star-shaped base of polished aluminum
- Black injection-molded plastic (TPE) foot glides
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Hiromichi Konno, 2008
Color and Base:
Black with Black,
Black with Polished Aluminum,
Green with Green,
Green with Polished Aluminum,
Grey with Grey,
Grey with Polished Aluminum,
Light Blue with Light Blue,
Light Blue with Polished Aluminum,
Red with Polished Aluminum,
Red with Red,
White with Polished Aluminum,
White with White
- Item: Height 30.3", Width 22.4", Depth 21.7"
- Seat: Height 17.7"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...