FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Rimelight Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson in 2012
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Artisan glass
- Handcrafted, kiln-fired crushed glass shade panels
- Incandescent version is dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Citrine, Frosted, Marine
Finish: Flat Bronze, Metallic Beige Silver
Size: 13 Inch, 17 Inch
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- 13 Inch Option: One 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 13 Inch Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 17 Inch Option: One 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 17 Inch Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 13 Inch Option Fixture Width 5.8", Height 13", Depth 7.5":
- 13 Inch Option Wall Plate Width 5", Height 9.25":
- 17 Inch Option Fixture Width 5.8", Height 17", Depth 7.5":
- 17 Inch Option Wall Plate Width 5", Height 9.25":
Manufacturer IDs: view
IDB0009-14-BS-C, IDB0009-14-BS-F, IDB0009-14-BS-M, IDB0009-14-FB-C, IDB0009-14-FB-F, IDB0009-14-FB-M, IDB0009-18-BS-C, IDB0009-18-BS-F, IDB0009-18-BS-M, IDB0009-18-FB-C, IDB0009-18-FB-F, IDB0009-18-FB-M
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Crisp, contemporary, cool. The Hammerton Studio Skyline Indoor Wall Sconce emulates a modern skyscraper with a slightly Asian twist. Layers of laser-cut metal are stacked in a rectangular array for a silhouette that resembles an abstract pagoda. Inside the layered ...
The SkLO Hold Wall Sconce takes a softly shaped glass vessel and adds a little light to it, transforming its composition and function. The oblong diffuser is mouth-blown in Czech Republic by master glassmakers, then outfitted with accessories that place ...
The Hammerton Studio Downtown Mesh Cover Sconce is a gritty nod to the industrial aesthetic. Beautifully framed between two tidy rows of heavy-gauge weave, the bulbs are supporting stars. Part of Hammerton's City Mesh collection. Fabricated in a course woven ...