The Hammerton Studio Rimelight Cover Sconce uses crushed glass to bring unequalled sparkle and texture to modern interiors. The glass is hand-slumped and fused into a lengthy half-cylinder, set against a sleek steel wall plate. Designed by Levi Wilson. Available with choice of size, metal finish and glass color.
Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Rimelight Cover Sconce is available with the following:
- Crushed glass shade
- Steel base
- Rectangular wall plate
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Levi Wilson
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 14", Width 6", Depth 4"
- Small Wall Plate: Height 13.5", Width 6"
- Large Option: Height 26", Width 6", Depth 4"
- Large Wall Plate: Height 25.5", Width 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Rimelight by Hammerton Studio