Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Riggs Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Etched Opal glass shade
- 3 non-reversible blades
- CoolTouch 6-Speed DC remote control
- Full range dimming capabilities
- 6 forward/reverse motor speeds
- Round ceiling canopy
- 6" downrod (other lengths available)
- 44" blade diameter
- 18 degree blade pitch
- Energy efficient DC motor
- Airflow: 4682 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 27.4 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 171 cfm/watt (high)
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 30 degrees
- 78" lead wire
Shade Color: Etched Opal
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel with Champagne, Oil Brushed Bronze with Oil Brushed Bronze, White with White-Silver
- One 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length 19.75"
- Blade: Diameter 44"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.