Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Richmond Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Wood, fabric
- Fabric upholstery
- Cabana Hemp: 100% cotton, Varsity Charcoal: 53% polyester/30% acrylic/10% linen/7% cotton
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Waterfowl down cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Wenge finish
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Cabana Hemp, Varsity Charcoal
- Arm: Height 26"
- Item: Width 86", Height 34", Depth 35"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 22"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A solid, smooth and sinuous sofa. Designed by Philippe Starck, the Kartell Uncle Jack Sofa is molded out of a single piece of transparent polycarbonate. The clean, squared-off profile of the back transitions smoothly into wing-like arms and tapered legs. ...
Arne Jacobsen's impeccable sense of line and proportion is what gives the Fritz Hansen Series 3300 3-Seat Leather Sofa its innate formal elegance. It features sharply tailored leather upholstery and a sleek, minimalist steel frame. A piece that is as ...