Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Richmond Chair is available with the following:
- Material: Wood, fabric
- Fabric upholstery
- Cabana Hemp: 100% cotton, Varsity Charcoal: 53% polyester/30% acrylic/10% linen/7% cotton
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Waterfowl down cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Wenge finish
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Fabric: Cabana Hemp, Varsity Charcoal
- Arm: Height 26"
- Item: Width 36", Height 34", Depth 35"
- Seat: Height 17"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With its elegant curves, the Muuto Visu Lounge Chair manages to provide an immensely comfortable seat in a compact form. It features a molded wood veneer seat on strong molded wood veneer legs. A polyurethane lacquer protects and adds color ...
Visually yummy, physically welcoming. The Blu Dot Paramount Lounge Chair presents a classic option for your contemporary tush. Comfy as your favorite pair of jeans yet chic as that little black dress, watch as it steals the spotlight in living ...