Clean, versatile and positively plush. The Gus Modern Richmond Chair features smooth upholstery with crisp French seams. Within the reversible cushions is a soft, cushy blend of waterfowl feather down. Both available fabric colors are complemented by the dark Wenge finish on the solid wood block feet.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Richmond Chair is available with the following:
- Fabric upholstery
- Cabana Hemp: 100% cotton, Lattice Granite: 80% polyester/20% linen
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Waterfowl down cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Wenge finish
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floors
- Arm: Height 26"
- Item: Height 34", Width 36", Depth 35"
- Seat: Height 17"
- Care of Gus Modern Fabric Upholstery- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, vacuuming your sofa regularly is recommended. | Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser. | Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product. | For thorough cleaning, professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service is recommended. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...