Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Richmond Chair is available with the following:
- Material: Wood, fabric
- Fabric upholstery
- 53% polyester/30% acrylic/10% linen/7% cotton
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Waterfowl down cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Wenge finish
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
- Arm Height 26":
- Item Width 36", Height 34", Depth 35":
- Seat Height 17":
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Stylish modular seating? Check. The Gan Rugs Bandas Chair B has a unique checkerboard/stripe pattern that's made by hand looming, crocheting and embroidering a blend of 100% new wool yarns. Foam rubber fill and a solid wood frame provide structure ...
The Carl Hansen OW149 Colonial Chair is designer Ole Wanscher's most recognizable piece, and proves that fine craftsmanship never goes out of style. Designed by Wanscher in 1949, OW149 is inspired by 17th century English furniture. The solid wood frame ...