Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Richmond Bi-Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Wood, fabric
- Fabric upholstery
- Cabana Hemp: 100% cotton, Varsity Charcoal: 53% polyester/30% acrylic/10% linen/7% cotton
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Waterfowl down cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Wenge finish
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Fabric: Cabana Hemp, Varsity Charcoal
- Arm: Height 26"
- Item: Width 104", Height 34", Depth 72"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 22"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The 3D wire models used by designers and animators inspired the design of the Gus Modern Wireframe End Table. It features a Black powder-coated wire grid frame with Walnut-finished plywood platforms on top and bottom. An opening in the frame ...
Inspired by the profile and solidity of steel I-beam girders, the Gus Modern Acrylic I-Beam Table shimmers in crystal Clear acrylic. This petite side table features three 1" thick panels of Clear acrylic joined together with an invisible UV-cured adhesive. ...