The mid century took functional industrial design and gave it a clean, sophisticated element we see so often in retro designer homes. The Kichler Ribbons Flushmount has this modern 50s appeal, and with 4 popular finishes and 3 sizes to choose from, this flushmount complements virtually any size room and any color decor. Features a satin etched cased opal glass shade.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Ribbons Flushmount is available with the following:
- Bowl-shaped, Satin Etched Cased Opal glass shade
- Steel body
- Ceiling canopy
- UL Listed for damp locations
Satin Etched Cased Opal
- Large option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 4", Width 10"
- Medium Fixture: Height 4.5", Width 14"
- Large Fixture: Height 5.5", Width 16.5"
- Ceiling Canopy for Small Option: Diameter 10"
- Ceiling Canopy for Medium Option: Diameter 14"
- Ceiling Canopy for Large Option: Diameter 16.5"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...