The distinct, hand-blown glass in the Hubbardton Forge Ribbon Reversible Wall Sconce No. 204103 makes this sconce stand out from the rest. Its warmth and craftsman design make it a unique sconce for hallways, bathrooms and bedrooms. Has the added feature of installing as an uplight or downlight.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Ribbon Reversible Wall Sconce No. 204103 is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Oval wall plate
- Can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- UL Listed Damp
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A-15 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 9", Width 5", Depth 6"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 5"
- Wall Plate: Height 9", Width 4.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Ribbon by Hubbardton Forge