Enjoy the warmth and uniqueness of the Hubbardton Forge Ribbon Oval Chandelier. Its six hand-blown glass shades and hand-forged metalwork offer a craftsman, almost mission style to dining rooms, foyers and baths. Add elegance with ease through understated, graceful design.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Ribbon Oval Chandelier is available with the following:
- 6 hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- 3' of chain (additional chain length available)
- 15' of wire
- UL Listed Damp
- Fluorescent option utilizes six 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes six 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included), or six 40 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 27.8", Width 38.5", Depth 24.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 63.8"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 5"
- Chain: Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Ribbon by Hubbardton Forge