Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Ribbon Chandelier with Clear Glass is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped, Clear outer glass shades
- Cylindrical inner glass shades
- Wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish same as frame finish
- 36" chain
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (1000)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Inner Shade Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Number of Lights: 3, 5, 12
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 12 Light Option: Twelve 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Chain: Length 36"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 20.1", Diameter 20"
- 3 Light Option Inner Shade: Height 3.12", Diameter 2.56"
- 3 Light Option Outer Shade: Height 5.25", Diameter 5"
- 5 Light Option Chain: Length 36"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Height 29.8", Diameter 28.8"
- 5 Light Option Inner Shade: Height 3.12", Diameter 2.56"
- 5 Light Option Outer Shade: Height 5.25", Diameter 5"
- 12 Light Option Chain: Length 36"
- 12 Light Option Fixture: Height 38.6", Diameter 37.3"
- 12 Light Option Inner Shade: Height 3.12", Diameter 2.56"
- 12 Light Option Outer Shade: Height 5.25", Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Rife with mountain luxe style, the Jacksboro Chandelier by Feiss features an edgy, two-toned artisanal body finished in Dark and Regular Antique Copper. Five symmetrically spaced glass tube shades sit atop rounded bobeches, enhancing the light from clear candelabra bulbs. ...
Designed by Øivind Slaatto, the Le Klint Swirl 1 Pendant brings a fresh spin to a Danish lighting classic. Clearly referencing the iconic lineage of the company's hand-folded plastic shades, Swirl is composed of spiraled plastic panels that disperse glare-free ...
Appearing in a burst of sparkling brilliance, the Eurofase Lenka Chandelier offers a modern flair to interiors. Lenka's unique shape resembles that of a starburst, featuring numerous slender bars topped with light capturing crystals. Formed from small beams of illumination, ...