FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Ribbon Chandelier is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- 3' of chain (additional chain lengths available)
- 15' of wire
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (1000)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
Number of Lights: 3, 5
- 3 Light Option: Three 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Chain: Length 36"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Height 21.1", Diameter 20"
- 3 Light Option Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 5"
- 5 Light Option Chain: Length 36"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Height 29.8", Diameter 28.8"
- 5 Light Option Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hubbardton Forge New Town 8-Light Chandelier connotes an absolutely spectacular lighting that effervesces the ambiance while implying class and panache. The New Town 8-Light Chandelier features hand-blown Seedy Clear glass shades and hand-forged wrought iron body.
Angular and organic, rigid but fluid...a complicated juxtaposition of ideas is nevertheless easy on the eyes in the Hubbardton Forge Stream Linear Suspension. A hand-forged wrought iron ribbon is wrapped around and through the marquise-shaped fabric shade, creating an irresistibly ...
Minimalist grace. The Hubbardton Forge Lisse 20-Light Chandelier offers an unfettered style with gentle curves and smooth lines. (Indeed, the word "lisse" is French for "smooth.") Twenty arms support slim cylindrical Frosted glass shades, creating a silhouette that is at ...