Add soft opulence to the dining room with the Hubbardton Forge Ribbon Chandelier. The hand-blown glass shades means each chandelier is a one-of-a-kind piece. Choose three shades for a more intimate setting, or five for a more grand look. Whatever option, this chandelier is an impressive fixture created with care and attention to detail.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Ribbon Chandelier is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- 3' of chain (additional chain lengths available)
- 15' of wire
- UL Listed Damp
Number of Lights:
- 3-Light Incandescent option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included), or three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5-Light Incandescent option utilizes five 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included), or five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5-Light Fluorescent option utilizes five 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- 3-Light Fluorescent option utilizes three 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 21.1", Diameter 20"
- 5-Light Option: Height 29.8", Diameter 28.8"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 5"
- Hanging Length - 3 Light: Length Adjustable To 57.1"
- Hanging Length - 5 Light: Length Adjustable To 65.8"
- Chain: Length 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Ribbon by Hubbardton Forge