Crackled glass is created when hot glass is dipped into cool water. The glass is then reheated to smooth the glass and seal the cracks, producing a fascinating piece like the WAC Lighting RHU Mini Pendant. The fixture's delicate look is further enhanced by the shade's smoky hue--an elegant accent in the dining room or bar.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The RHU Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Handmade Smoke gray crackle glass
- Metal hardware
- Round ceiling canopy
- Includes integral electronic low voltage transformer (1W min. load, 50W max.)
- 72" field-cuttable braided cable with 12" removable hang-straight tube
- Low voltage
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77.88"
- Shade: Height 3.88", Diameter 7.75"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height 2.75", Diameter 4.5"
- Because this shade is handmade, there may be variations in appearance, and the glass color may vary from the color shown in the photos.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...