Crackled glass is created when hot glass is dipped into cool water. The glass is then reheated to smooth the glass and seal the cracks, producing a fascinating piece like the WAC Lighting RHU Mini Pendant. The fixture's delicate look is further enhanced by the shade's smoky hue--an elegant accent in the dining room or bar.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The RHU Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Handmade crackled smoke glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Includes integral electronic low voltage transformer (1W min. load, 50W max.)
- 72" field-cuttable braided cable with 12" removable hang-straight tube
- Low voltage
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77.88"
- Shade: Height 3.88", Diameter 7.75"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height 2.75", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...