Named after the Welsh goddess, the Schonbek Lighting Rhiannon Chandelier has a truly divine presence in modern interiors. A base of thick Clear Optic Handcut crystal is accented by even more sharply faceted Optic Handcut crystal. In contrast with this chunky base are slender, sinuous arms. Finish, size and accenting crystal color options available.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Rhiannon Chandelier is available with the following:
- Optic Handcut crystal base and accents
- Metal frame
- Ceiling canopy included
- 40" suspension chain
- Field-cuttable wire
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 7 Lights option utilizes seven 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 12 Lights option utilizes twelve 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5-Light Option: Height 23.5", Diameter 18.5", Length Adjustable To 63.5"
- 6-Light Option: Height 28", Diameter 22", Length Adjustable To 68"
- 7-Light Option: Height 30.5", Diameter 24", Length Adjustable To 70.5"
- : , Height 38", Diameter 27", Length Adjustable To 78"
- Chain: Length 40"
- Schonbek Crystal Details: Schonbek has a knowledge of crystal dating all the way back to nineteenth century Bohemia. Such expertise continues to this day, with all Schonbek lighting fixtures trimmed in only the finest crystal, available in a variety of styles and colors. The type of crystal used in this fixture is: Optic Handcut: This hand-cut crystal is remarkably refractive, traditionally used for precise optical and scientific instrumentation.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.