The WAC Lighting Rhea Mini Pendant glows with warmth, its handmade cased glass shade offering artistic elegance and uniqueness for the soft contemporary space. The glass is textured and mottled with various size and color frits and blebs (or, bubbles). Choose from several classic finishes and create instant ambience.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Rhea Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Handmade cased glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Includes integral electronic low voltage transformer (1W min. load, 50W max.)
- 72" field-cuttable braided cable with 12" removable hang-straight tube
- Low voltage
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77.75"
- Shade: Height 3.75", Diameter 4.5"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height 2.75", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...