FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Lights Up! is dedicated to creating "modern lighting for easy living." Based in Brooklyn, New York, Lights Up! has been developing affordable contemporary pendants, floor and table lamps, and sconces since 1987. Lights Up! features lighting designs by Rachel Simon and offers printed fabric shades by innovative modern textile designer Thomas Paul and UK designer Camilla Meijer.
The Rex Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Rectangular linen
- Large option comes with a matching bottom diffuser
- Two 96" Black cords
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Natural Linen, White Linen
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Two 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Length 12", Width 4.5"
- Small Option Cord: Length 96"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 16", Height 13", Depth 7"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 109"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Length 12", Width 4.5"
- Large Option Cord: Length 96"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 20", Height 15", Depth 9"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 111"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A symbol of early 20th century Amercian technology and progress. The Odessa Pendant by Hudson Valley Lighting stands out with its multi-faceted shade of glossy, mouth blown opal triplex glass and its prismatic downlight diffuser. Its complex form allows for ...
The globe pendant is an enduring staple of mid-century modernism, and the Ai Lati Sferis Pendant is a more-than-worthy addition to an ever-increasing selection of options. A flawless sphere of blown satinated triplex Opal glass, it features a 6" stem ...