The Tech Lighting Revel Linear Suspension is a dramatic linear suspension that captures light in motion. The sleek metal shade is laser-cut with horizontal slots which allow light to shine through from an inner white diffuser. Optional wood end caps complement the design with a touch of warmth. A bottom glass diffuser provides a glare free wash of light.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Revel Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Metal shade
- Inner white acrylic diffuser
- Bottom glass diffuser
- Square ceiling canopy with cable support
- 96" suspension cables
- Includes extra center power feed canopy and side post for applications with a centered junction box
- ETL Listed
- Fixture: Height 5.5", Width 50.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 101.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...