From the outside, the Swarovski ReveaLED Single Open Pendant is a simple piece: a sleek metal square suitable to any number of contemporary interiors. However, look inside and underneath, and you'll be dazzled by a glittering array of fine Swarovski crystal. This crystal lines the entire interior, diffusing and refracting the light of hundreds of LEDs.
For more than 100 years, Swarovski has developed its supreme mastery of precision-cutting to become the world's leading producer of cut crystal. Celebrated worldwide for their lustrous depth and brilliance and the precision, Swarovski crystals grace breathtaking chandeliers, sconces, pendants and spotlights, opening up a world of artistic lighting versatility.
The ReveaLED Single Open Pendant is available with the following:
- Metal and crystal shade
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 79" field-cuttable suspension cables
- LED Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Andre Kikoski
- Large option utilizes seven hundred sixty-eight 0.075 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (57.6 watts total; included).
- Medium option utilizes six hundred twenty-four 0.075 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (46.8 watts total; included).
- Small option utilizes four hundred thirty-two 0.075 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (32.4 watts total; integrated).
- Small Option: Height 12.5", Width 12.5", Depth 4.5"
- Medium Option: Height 15.5", Width 15.5", Depth 4.5"
- Large Option: Height 18.5", Width 18.5", Depth 4.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 91.5", Length Adjustable To 94.5"Length Adjustable To 97.5"
- Cable: Length 79"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...