For more than 100 years, Swarovski has developed its supreme mastery of precision-cutting to become the world's leading producer of cut crystal. Celebrated worldwide for their lustrous depth and brilliance and the precision, Swarovski crystals grace breathtaking chandeliers, sconces, pendants and spotlights, opening up a world of artistic lighting versatility.
The ReveaLED Single Closed Pendant is available with the following:
- Metal and Swarovski crystal shade
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Two 79" field-cuttable suspension cables
- Dimmable with 0-10 Volt dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed
- Designed by Andre Kikoski
Finish: Earth Black, Glimmer Silver, Pristine White
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Color Temperature: 3000, 4000
- Small option utilizes four hundred thirty-two 0.075 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (32.4 watts total; integrated).
- Medium option utilizes six hundred twenty-four 0.075 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (46.8 watts total; integrated).
- Large option utilizes seven hundred sixty-eight 0.075 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (57.6 watts total; integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 12.5", Width 12.5", Depth 4.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 15.5", Width 15.5", Depth 4.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 18.5", Width 18.5", Depth 4.5"
- Cable: Length 79"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 97.5"
- Suspension - Medium: Length Adjustable To 94.5"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 91.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.