Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Regine Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped metal shade
- Metal body with contrasting orb accent
- Hi-lo dimmer switch
- UL Listed
- Designed by Mary McDonald
Finish: Antique Brass with Black Marble Accents, Patina Nickel with Antique Brass Accents
- One 150 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 32"
- Shade: Height 11.5", Diameter 17"
- Base: Width 6.25", Depth 6.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.