While generally used as the name for a boat race, in Italian regatta literally means "contention for mastery." In that case, the Corbett Lighting Regatta Foyer Pendant is truly the lighting master, featuring an intricately woven mosaic of smoked capiz shell hanging from a handcrafted iron frame finished in stained silver leaf. Available as an eight-light entry or twelve-light entry fixture.
Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Regatta Foyer Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-crafted iron frame
- Stained Silver Leaf finish
- Ceiling canopy
- Genuine Smoked capiz shell mosaic
- UL Listed
Stained Silver Leaf
- Large option utilizes twelve 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium Fixture: Height 28.75", Width 19"
- Large Fixture: Height 37.25", Width 24.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Regatta by Corbett Lighting