Bruck Lighting Systems, founded in Germany in 1968, combines technologically-advanced lighting designs with innovative energy efficient light sources. The expansive lighting collection from Bruck ranges from flexible LED track lighting to hand-blown glass pendants to sleek display lighting.
The Regal 120 Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical hand-blown glass shade
- Metal shade holder and supports
- 4" Kiss Monopoint ceiling canopy
- 59" field-cuttable cable
Shade Color: Apricot Texture, Brown Texture, Merlot Texture, White Texture
Finish: Bronze, Matte Chrome
Light Option: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 28 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture: Height 14.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 71.34"
- Shade: Height 9.9", Diameter 8"
- Cable: Length 59"
- Canopy: Height 2.44", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.