The fine, brushstroke-like texture around the Bruck Lighting Regal 120 Pendant creates a lighting effect fit for royalty. The hand-blown glass cylinder is available in a variety of colors, and complemented by a number of metal finishes. There is also an option between incandescent or energy efficient fluorescent lamping.
Bruck Lighting Systems, founded in Germany in 1968, combines technologically-advanced lighting designs with innovative energy efficient light sources. The expansive lighting collection from Bruck ranges from flexible LED track lighting to hand-blown glass pendants to sleek display lighting.
The Regal 120 Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical hand-blown glass shade
- Metal shade holder and supports
- 4" Kiss Monopoint ceiling canopy
- 59" field-cuttable cable
- UL Listed
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 28 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 14.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 71.34"
- Shade: Height 9.9", Diameter 8"
- Cable: Length 59"
- Canopy: Height 2.44", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...