FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Refrax Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Swarovski crystals
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Ceiling canopy included
- Two 144" field-cuttable suspension cables
- 144" wire
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Size: Medium, Small, Large
Crystal Type: SPECTRA Clear, Azurite, Black Diamond, Boa, Bullet, Travertine, ELEMENTS Clear, Golden Teak, Jaguar, Ocelot
- Medium Option: Nine 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Ten 50 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Five 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Six 50 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Eleven 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Twelve 50 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Cable: Length 144"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 24.5", Weight 42 Lbs.
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 168.5"
- Small Option Cable: Length 144"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 24.5", Weight 30 Lbs.
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 168.5"
- Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 48", Height 24.5", Depth 4", Weight 50 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 168.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Joez LED Chandelier by Elan Lighting brings a modern elegance to today’s stylish interiors. Its ringed body (finished in Chrome) is lined with Clear Crystals which refract light from an integrated Cool White LED light source. The resulting effect ...
A very dynamic and statement making piece are just a few words that come to mind when viewing the Maxim Lighting Starfire Chandelier. A spherical shape, made of sculpted Polished Chrome metal adorned with Beveled Crystal beads of various sizes. ...
The ET2 Illusion Pendant sparkles with illumination, the view changing from every angle. Round bubble glass orbs are suspended at random heights and reflect light from the xenon light source. The Polished Chrome stainless steel frame is etched in a ...