The Robert Abbey Reform Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler was created in the style of Adler's unique Reform vases and coordinate beautifully with many of the designer's full-sized table lamps and vases. The Reform Sconce features white linen fabric rolled edge shade shade and ceramic body with Matte White Glaze finish.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Reform Sconce is available with the following:
- Rectangle-shaped, White linen fabric shade with rolled edge hem
- Ceramic body with Matte White Glaze finish
- UL Listed
- ADA compliant
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Fixture: Height 21", Width 10", Depth 4"
- Shade: Height 8.5", Width 13", Depth 4"
- Wall Plate: Diameter 5.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...