Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Reform Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Rectangle-shaped, White linen fabric shade with rolled edge hem
- Ceramic body with Matte White Glaze finish
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Two 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Backplate: Diameter 5.25"
- Fixture: Width 10", Height 21", Depth 4"
- Shade: Width 13", Height 8.5", Depth 4"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.