Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Reform Sconce is available with the following:
- Rectangle-shaped, White linen fabric shade with rolled edge hem
- Ceramic body with Matte White Glaze finish
- UL Listed
- ADA compliant
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 21", Width 10", Depth 4"
- Shade: Height 8.5", Width 13", Depth 4"
- Plate: Diameter 5.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.