Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Reflex Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2013
- Material: Steel/Brass
- Shade Material: Glass with Fabric
- Flared silkette fabric shade
- Handcrafted Opal Matte glass diffuser
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 10' suspension cord
- LED Option Color Temperature: 2700K
- LED Option CRI: 82
- LED Option Lumens: 820
- LED Option Rated Lifespan: 30,000 hours
- Dimmable with standard dimmer (not included)
- Sloped-ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Creme, Gold, Tan, White
Finish: Bronze, Satin Nickel
Canopy Shape: Dome, Flat
Light Option: Incandescent, LED
- 6 Watt (820 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 82 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 30000 hours
- 6 Watt (820 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 30000 hours
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Dome Option Cord: Length 120"
- Dome Option Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 11"
- Dome Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 132.5"
- Flat Option Cord: Length 120"
- Flat Option Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 11"
- Flat Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 130.63"
Manufacturer IDs: view
1JC-RFLXCO-BR, 1JC-RFLXCO-LED-BR, 1JC-RFLXCO-LED-SN, 1JC-RFLXCO-SN, 1JC-RFLXGO-BR, 1JC-RFLXGO-LED-BR, 1JC-RFLXGO-LED-SN, 1JC-RFLXGO-SN, 1JC-RFLXTO-BR, 1JC-RFLXTO-LED-BR, 1JC-RFLXTO-LED-SN, 1JC-RFLXTO-SN, 1JC-RFLXWO-BR, 1JC-RFLXWO-LED-BR, 1JC-RFLXWO-LED-SN, 1JC-RFLXWO-SN, 1JT-RFLXCO-BR, 1JT-RFLXCO-LED-BR, 1JT-RFLXCO-LED-SN, 1JT-RFLXCO-SN, 1JT-RFLXGO-BR, 1JT-RFLXGO-LED-BR, 1JT-RFLXGO-LED-SN, 1JT-RFLXGO-SN, 1JT-RFLXTO-BR, 1JT-RFLXTO-LED-BR, 1JT-RFLXTO-LED-SN, 1JT-RFLXTO-SN, 1JT-RFLXWO-BR, 1JT-RFLXWO-LED-BR, 1JT-RFLXWO-LED-SN, 1JT-RFLXWO-SN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.