The Hubbardton Forge Reflections On Sierra Patina Wall Sconce creates a sense of calm and well-being with its rich hues, warm uplighting, and beautifully-balanced design. Its features a copper wall plate, hand-blown glass shade and a translucent finish on the support stem.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Reflections On Sierra Patina Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- One bell-shaped, hand-blown glass shade.
- Sierra Patina Copper wall plate.
- Translucent, powder-coated finish on diffuser support stem.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fixture: Height 10", Width 8", Depth 5.5"
- Shade: Height 6.75", Diameter 4.25"
- Wall Plate: Height 10", Width 8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...