Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Reef Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Shade Material: Inside Etched Glass
- Minimizes upward light glare
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In China
Finish: Hematite, Victorian Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED
- 15 Watt (1100 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- One 13 Watt (850 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Backplate: Width 4.5", Height 5.25"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 5.5", Height 8", Depth 6.5"
- Medium Option Backplate: Width 4.5", Height 7"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 7.75", Height 10.75", Depth 8.75"
- Large Option Backplate: Width 4.5", Height 7"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 9", Height 12.75", Depth 10"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
1950HE, 1950HE-GU24, 1950VZ, 1950VZ-GU24, 1954HE, 1954HE-GU24, 1954VZ, 1954VZ-GU24, 1956HE, 1956HE-GU24, 1956VZ, 1956VZ-GU24
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Reminiscent of the weather-beaten fixtures found in a small New England seaside village. The Hinkley Lighting Freeport Collection brings that charm inland. The Freeport Outdoor Wall Sconce features a single seeded glass shade encased by a cylindrical metal frame, all ...
The Hinkley Lighting Shelter Outdoor Wall Sconce embellishes the porch with a contemporary yet approachable design--beautiful clear seedy glass is securely framed by finished metal. Don't just illuminate the entryway, develop it into a place where friends and family feel ...
Reminiscent of the mid-modern century lanterns that were ubiquitous in their time, the Hinkley Lighting Pullman Outdoor Wall Sconce revives the trend with a modern upgrade. Built from aluminum this wall sconce is resistant to corrosion and features tilting adjustability ...