Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Rectangular Span Leg Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has a wood edge
- Walnut has a wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Chromed steel legs
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, Piet Hein, and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
Size: 47.2 Inch, 55.1 Inch, 63 Inch
Top Material: Beech, Black Laminate, Black Linoleum, Grey Laminate, Walnut, Walnut with Aluminum, White Laminate
- 47.2 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 55.1 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 63 inch Option Item: Height 28.3"
- 47.2 inch Option Item: Width 47.2"
- 55.1 inch Option Item: Width 55.1"
- 63 inch Option Item: Width 63"
- 47.2 inch Option Item: Depth 31.5"
- 55.1 inch Option Item: Depth 31.5"
- 63 inch Option Item: Depth 31.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
B636 Beech, B636 Black Laminate, B636 Black Linoleum, B636 Grey Laminate, B636 Walnut, B636 Walnut with Aluminum, B636 White Laminate, B637 Beech, B637 Black Laminate, B637 Black Linoleum, B637 Grey Laminate, B637 Walnut, B637 Walnut with Aluminum, B637 White Laminate, B638 Beech, B638 Black Laminate, B638 Black Linoleum, B638 Grey Laminate, B638 Walnut, B638 Walnut with Aluminum, B638 White Laminate
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.