The Fritz Hansen Rectangular Span Leg Table features a simple rectangular laminate, linoleum or wood top. It is both supported and dressed up by the unique span legs, each made out of a configuration of four chromed steel bars that gradually spread out at the top. Designed by Arne Jacobsen, Piet Hein, and Bruno Mathsson in 1968.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Rectangular Span Leg Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has a wood edge
- Walnut has a wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Chromed steel legs
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, Piet Hein, and Bruno Mathsson, 1968
Walnut with Aluminum,
- 63 In. Option: Height 28.3"
- 47.2 In. Option: Height 28.3"
- 55.1 In. Option: Height 28.3"
- 47.2 In. Option: Width 47.2"
- 55.1 In. Option: Width 55.1"
- 63 In. Option: Width 63"
- 55.1 In. Option: Depth 31.5"
- 47.2 In. Option: Depth 31.5"
- 63 In. Option: Depth 31.5"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Rectangular by Fritz Hansen