Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Rectangular Shaker Base Table is available with the following:
- Laminate, veneer or linoleum top with beveled edge profile
- Laminate and Linoleum tables have a Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Beech table has a wood edge
- Walnut has a wood or Matte Polished aluminum edge
- Aluminum base
- Satin Polished finish
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Piet Hein, Bruno Mathsson, and Arne Jacobsen, 1968
Top Material: Beech, Black Laminate, Black Linoleum, Grey Laminate, Walnut, Walnut with Aluminum, White Laminate
- Item: Height 28.3", Width 63", Depth 31.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
D438 Beech, D438 Black Laminate, D438 Black Linoleum, D438 Grey Laminate, D438 Walnut, D438 Walnut with Aluminum, D438 White Laminate
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Fritz Hansen Super-Elliptical Shaker Base Table was made for the modern communal dining experience. Its extended oval shape creates a truly "democratic" table, giving each person around it an equal position. Available in multiple sizes and a variety of ...