FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Justice Design Group offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or add the perfect accent with a JDG decorative lighting fixture.
The Rectangle Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Ceramic
- Rectangular ceramic shade
- Rectangular metal wall plate
- Paintable cream Bisque finish
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Size: Small, Large, Extra Large
Option: None, Perforations
Light Function: Downlight, Up and Downlight
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Fixture Width 11", Height 21", Depth 6.75":
- Large Option Fixture Width 7.25", Height 13.5", Depth 6.5":
- Small Option Fixture Width 5.25", Height 9.5", Depth 4.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
CER-0910-BIS, CER-0915-BIS, CER-0920-BIS, CER-0925-BIS, CER-0950-BIS, CER-0955-BIS, CER-0960-BIS, CER-0965-BIS, CER-1170-BIS, CER-1175-BIS, CER-1180-BIS, CER-1185-BIS
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Showcasing a decorative appeal characteristic of LBL fixtures, the LBL Lighting Omni Rectangle Wall Sconce features die-cast end caps that secure either glass, fabric or metal in place for a clean-lined soft contemporary appeal. Each shade option has unique personality, ...
Mottled and regal in its appearance, the Justice Design Alabaster Rocks! Clips Rectangle Wall Sconce combines the movement of multi-hued alabaster with the more defined metal clips to create an intrinsic beauty for the soft contemporary living room, hallway, bathroom. ...
For simple, stunning hallway lighting, the Sonneman Dakota Rectangle Wall Sconce is the cutting-edge modern fixture you've been looking for. Built with function that inspires fashion, this rectangular sconce features beautiful etched glass and a silvery metal finish.