The Justice Design Rectangle Wall Sconce creates a warm, welcoming glow with the addition of downlighting, or both up and downlighting. The ceramic composition is a paintable Bisque so matching existing decor is a breeze. Choose from a solid rectangular design or opt for a perforated look.
Justice Design Group offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or add the perfect accent with a JDG decorative lighting fixture.
The Rectangle Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Rectangular White ceramic shade
- Rectangular metal wall plate
- Paintable Bisque finish
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Up and Downlight
- Extra Large Up and Downlight option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt PAR30 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Downlight option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Up and Downlight option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A21 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included
- Extra Large Downlight option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt PAR30 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large Up and Downlight option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large Downlight option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Height 9.5", Width 5.25", Depth 4.5"
- Large Option: Height 13.5", Width 7.25", Depth 6.25"
- Extra Large Option: Height 21", Width 11", Depth 6.75"
- More about the Paintable Bisque finish: In outdoor applications, Bisque fixtures need to be painted for ease of cleaning, to prevent weathering and to preserve their appearance and durability. If you want Bisque fixtures to retain their Bisque appearance, you can use a clear lacquer that is suitable for outdoor use. Otherwise, you can use any color you desire to complement your exterior decor. More detailed painting instructions are included with each fixture, but here are a few general guidelines: Seal the outside of the fixture using an appropriate outdoor primer. Paint the fixture using the appropriate outdoor wall paint. More than one coat may be necessary, depending upon the color and type of paint used. Spraying the paint onto the fixture generally results in a more even finish than brushing. Do not paint the inside of the fixture because the paint may blister from the heat and/or tint the light.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...