FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Justice Design Group offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or add the perfect accent with a JDG decorative lighting fixture.
The Rectangle Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Ceramic
- Rectangular ceramic shade
- Rectangular metal wall plate
- Paintable cream Bisque finish
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Size: Small, Large, Extra Large
Option: None, Perforations
Light Function: Downlight, Up and Downlight
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Fixture Width 11", Height 21", Depth 6.75":
- Large Option Fixture Width 7.25", Height 13.5", Depth 6.5":
- Small Option Fixture Width 5.25", Height 9.5", Depth 4.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
CER-0910-BIS, CER-0915-BIS, CER-0920-BIS, CER-0925-BIS, CER-0950-BIS, CER-0955-BIS, CER-0960-BIS, CER-0965-BIS, CER-1170-BIS, CER-1175-BIS, CER-1180-BIS, CER-1185-BIS
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Strong linear graphics offer a commanding presence in the Fine Art Lamps Portobello Road No. 545150 Wall Sconce. Open geometric planes of varying scales overlap one another, the jumble of squares and rectangles providing an abstracted Platinized Silver base for ...
Modern, feminine elegance gets star treatment in the Fredrick Ramond Mime Wall Sconce. Dramatic lines of arched steel hint at an old Hollywood past, while tapered square crystals and a sheer hard back organza shade provide the glitz and glamour. ...
The Dansk Wall Sconce by Savoy House brings that on-trend, rugged aesthetic home with its Galvanized Metal shade, arm, and wallplate. The tapered shade sits over a tungsten Edison bulb, funneling all of its warm light downward for an ambiance ...