There's no denying the break from tradition. The Eglo Rebell Pendant sets its own rules with an inner glitter foil diffuser and outer steel shade. The rings that make up the outer shade, in combination with a central crystal finial, enhance every ray of light from the fixture as well as refracting any natural light already in the room.
The start of its success was in 1969, when Ludwig Obwieser created Eglo Leuchten. Development of new markets opened the opportunity to establish more than 70 business premises all over the world. Today, Eglo is globally classed as one of the most successful suppliers of decorative home lighting.
The Rebell Pendant is available with the following:
- Glitter Foil diffuser
- Steel shade
- Crystal finial
- Aluminum finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable cords
- Adjustable height
- ETL Listed
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Diameter 9.88"
- Large Option: Diameter 15.75"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 59"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 59"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...