Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Reall Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Die-cast recycled aluminum body
- Shade is rotatable on two axes and adjustable 20" vertically
- Touch dimmer on stem
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 2631
- Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Designed by Carlotta de Bevilacqua
Finish: Black, Polished Aluminum, White
- One 42 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 74.81", Diameter 14.38"
- Shade: Diameter 14.38"
Manufacturer IDs: view
1979015A, 1979025A, 1979035A
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.