First introduced in 1997, the award-winning Chilewich Ray Tray is back by popular demand. The multi-tiered frame features stretch netting pulled into unique concave "bowls," the breathable mesh of which is especially ideal for storing fruits and vegetables. In addition to being supremely functional, the Ray Tray also makes a dramatic and modern design statement in the kitchen and beyond. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
For over a decade, New York based designer Sandy Chilewich has been creating original and innovative vinyl products for the home. Her woven, tufted, molded and spun textiles are available in a range of vibrant and neutral hues that have become synonymous with the Chilewich brand name.
The Ray Tray (Off-White) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Metal frame covered with stretch netting
- Covers come off easily and are machine-washable
- Designed by Sandy Chilewich, 1997
- Item: Height 19", Upper Width 9", Lower Width 18"
- Chilewich's Green Practices- In addition to being modern, durable and easy-to-clean, Chilewich textiles are made with eco-friendly materials and "green" processes. During production, the least amount of energy possible is used, and finished textiles are cleaned only with water and bio-degradable detergents. Chilewich flooring includes backing made with post-industrial content, and is certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute's Green Label Plus program, signifying that it meets or exceeds the industry's standards for VOC emissions.
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...