FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since their inception in 1919, Sea Gull Lighting has consistently produced high quality decorative and functional lighting for homes and businesses alike. In addition, their commitment to cutting-edge, energy-efficient technology has been widely recognized and awarded across a staggering 15 product categories. Thus, their extensive line of more than 3,500 products (spanning 15 categories) are not only on-trend and affordable, but friendly to the environment as well.
The Ravenwood Manor Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Stardust
- Material: Steel
- Open, ringed silhouette
- Decorative holders
- Ideal for vintage Edison bulbs
- Supplied with 12' of wire
- Supplied with wire pre-laced through chain
- Supplied with 10' of chain
- Round ceiling canopy
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 5, 9
- 5 Light Option: Five 60 Watt (200 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 9 Light Option: Nine 60 Watt (200 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 5 Light Option Canopy Height 0.75", Diameter 5":
- 5 Light Option Chain Length 120":
- 5 Light Option Fixture Height 21.63", Diameter 25":
- 5 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 142.38":
- 9 Light Option Canopy Height 0.75", Diameter 5":
- 9 Light Option Chain Length 120":
- 9 Light Option Fixture Height 23", Diameter 31":
- 9 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 143.75":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Dramatic elegance stays light and delicate in the Kichler Kensington Chandelier. A flowing frame emulates an antique birdcage, surrounded by swooping arms that seamlessly support the candleholders. The Olde Bronze finish is deep and rich while the slender, curving ironwork ...
A solid, well-wrought fixture that evokes the strength of cargo ships. The Robert Abbey Caspian Chandelier features a sheet metal frame studded with rivet details. The richly finished metal enhances the frame's sense of sea-worthiness and offsets the softer tones ...
The Kichler Olsay Chandelier has a dynamic, modern design inspired by traditional armillary spheres. Three Olde Bronze-finished steel bands create a spherical outline around the central drum shades, complementing their shape while contrasting with the pale tone of their Satin-Etched ...