Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Raumfluter 2625 LED Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Aluminum shade
- Metal base
- Dimm-System P1 dimmer switch located on column
- Soft On--a single click to turn lamp on with gradual brightening to full brightness
- Soft/Delayed Off--a single click to turn lamp off; lamp dims to 60% brightness, remaining at that level to allow one to exit a room before eventually turning itself off
- Color Temperature: 2900 K
- Lumens: 3360
- Light output equivalent to a 240 Watt Halogen
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
- UL Listed
Finish: Brushed Brass, Chrome, Hand-Brushed Old Bronze, Satin Nickel
- One 3 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 71.75"
- Use only a soft, dry cloth to clean. If necessary, a slightly damp, soft cloth can be used to spot clean. Do not use common household cleaners on lamps or fixtures, as the lacquer on the outside of the brass may be damaged as a result.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.