Ralph Rapson's iconic Rapid Rocker is reinterpreted in the Loll Designs Rapson Low Back Rocker. The 1939 Rapson original was made out of wood with fabric upholstery. This new version is made out of recycled HDPE plastic, making it suitable for comfortable lounging and smooth rocking both indoors and out.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Rapson Low Back Rocker is available with the following:
- Made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed
- Assembly required
- Milk jug count: 344
- Made in USA
- Design inspired by Ralph Rapson
- Seat Back: Height 20.25", Width 22.5"
- Arm: Height 22.75"
- Item: Height 29.75", Width 27.25", Depth 32.25"
- Seat: Height 14.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...