More than a decade since it was originally introduced, Bertjan Pot's epoxy-dipped fiberglass pendant has gone from whimsical novelty to contemporary lighting icon. Now outfitted with LEDs, the Moooi Random Light LED Pendant manages to retain its beloved incandescent profile by slipping a bulb-shaped glass diffuser over the LED points. While the original design made it quite easy to change the bulb, the Random LED dispenses with that need. At least for the next 50,000 hours or so.
Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Random Light LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped epoxy coated fiberglass shade
- Steel supports
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 157" Black suspension cable
- Dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer
- LED Color Temperature: 2600K
- CRI: 70
- 485 lumens
- LED Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- UL Listed
- Energy Efficient
- Designed by Bertjan Pot
- Small Option: Diameter 19.7"
- Medium Option: Diameter 31.5"
- Cable: Length 157"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Suspension - Medium: Length Adjustable From 188.50"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable From 176.70"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Random Light LED by Moooi