Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Random Light LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Bertjan Pot in 2001
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Chromed Steel
- Shade Material: Fibreglass
- Globe-shaped epoxy coated fiberglass shade
- Steel supports
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 157" Black suspension cable
- Dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer
- LED Color Temperature: 2600K
- CRI: 70
- 485 lumens
- LED Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- Energy Efficient
- Designed by Bertjan Pot
- UL Listed
- Made In Netherlands
Color: Black, White
Size: Small, Medium
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 157"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 19.7", Height 19.7"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 176.7"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 157"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 31.5", Height 31.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 188.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.