Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Random Light LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Bertjan Pot in 2001
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Chromed Steel
- Shade Material: Fibreglass
- Globe-shaped epoxy coated fiberglass shade
- Steel supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 157" Black suspension cable
- Dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer
- LED Color Temperature: 2600K
- CRI: 70
- 485 lumens
- LED Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- Energy Efficient
- UL Listed
- Made In Netherlands
Color: Black, White
Size: Small, Medium
- 11.3 Watt (485 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 70 Color Temp: 2600K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Cable Length 157":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 31.5", Diameter 31.5":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length 188.5":
- Small Option Cable Length 157":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 19.7", Diameter 19.7":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 176.7":
Manufacturer IDs: view
ULMOLRAL-M---, ULMOLRAL-M--B, ULMOLRAL-S---, ULMOLRAL-S--B
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Zattelite Pendant by Schema brings a dramatic decorative display to your home décor. Its spherical, subtly geometric design, though seemingly textile in appearance, is actually made of galvanized iron wires that are individually hand-woven by Filipino artisans. Depending on ...
Taking its name from the New Zealand indigenous plant, the David Trubridge Flax Pendant instead reflects a silhouette that looks to the sea more than land. Featuring clam-like contours, the natural wood composition, open latticed structure and expressive interior color ...