Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Randolph Pendant is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped, Glossy Opal glass shade
- Solid brass frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3", 6", 12" and two 18" stems
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Historic Bronze, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy Diameter 5.25":
- Large Option Fixture Width 13", Height 18.5":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 21", Adjustable To 75.5":
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy Diameter 5.25":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 10", Height 15":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 72":
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy Diameter 5.25":
- Small Option Fixture Width 7", Height 11":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 14", Adjustable To 68":
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
2621-AGB, 2621-HB, 2621-PN, 2621-SN, 2622-AGB, 2622-HB, 2622-PN, 2622-SN, 2623-AGB, 2623-HB, 2623-PN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A blend of contemporary and classic elements makes the Bover Mei Mini Pendant a marvelous option for transitional spaces. Flared in form. its distinct shape provides a modern edge while the hand-wrapped polyester pleats add a more traditional touch. Place ...
An abstract homage to the Eiffel Tower. the Troy Lighting Left Bank Pendant draws from the French landmark with delicate metal latticework and a curvy. flared silhouette. Inside the hand-forged iron cage. a Hardback Linen shade diffuses illumination for a ...
The Troy Lighting Bristol Bay Pendant. named for the eastern-most arm of the Bering Sea. embodies the nautical lifestyle. The wrought iron supports gallantly enclose Light Amber glass for a warm look that instills a feeling of endurance. Height is ...