Old-fashioned parlor lighting is recreated in the Hudson Valley Randolph Pendant. Held within an adjustable base, a milky white dome of Glossy Opal glass diffuses a creamy wash of light. This structure is complemented by the simple detailing on the base and metal banding. Available in three sizes and four finishes.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Randolph Pendant is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped, Glossy Opal glass shade
- Solid brass frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3", 6", 12" and two 18" stems
- UL Listed
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Overall Height Adjustable To 68", Diameter 7"
- Medium Fixture: Overall Height Adjustable To 72", Diameter 10"
- Large Fixture: Overall Height Adjustable To 75.5", Diameter 13"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Randolph by Hudson Valley