LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Raindrop LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Javier Herrero Studio
- Material: Natural wood veneer and glass diffuser with a brushed nickel steel canopy
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Transparent cord and aircraft suspension cable included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Color: Ivory White, Natural Beech, Natural Cherry, Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue, Turquoise, Chocolate
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: 4 Watt (260 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 82 Color Temp: 3000K
- Medium Option: 4 Watt (260 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 82 Color Temp: 3000K
- Large Option: 4 Watt (260 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 82 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 96"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 4.8"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.8", Diameter 7"
- Small Option Suspension: Length 107.8"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 96"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 4.8"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 14.2", Diameter 8.7"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length 110.2"
- Large Option Cable: Length 96"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 4.8"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17.7", Diameter 11"
- Large Option Suspension: Length 113.7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
RDROP SG UL 20, RDROP SG UL 21, RDROP SG UL 22, RDROP SG UL 24, RDROP SG UL 25, RDROP SG UL 26, RDROP SG UL 28, RDROP SG UL 30, RDROP SG UL 31, RDROP SM UL 20, RDROP SM UL 21, RDROP SM UL 22, RDROP SM UL 24, RDROP SM UL 25, RDROP SM UL 26, RDROP SM UL 28, RDROP SM UL 30, RDROP SM UL 31, RDROP SP UL 20, RDROP SP UL 21, RDROP SP UL 22, RDROP SP UL 24, RDROP SP UL 25, RDROP SP UL 26, RDROP SP UL 28, RDROP SP UL 30, RDROP SP UL 31
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.