Recreate the starry night with the uniquely mathematical Moooi Raimond Zafu LED Suspension. Its spring-steel frame is constructed in such a way that the electrical current actually travels through the fixture's inner and outer spheres. The LED terminals connect these paths and create its distinctive atmospheric ambiance. Designed by Raimond Puts, in association with Ox-ID.
Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Raimond Zafu LED Suspension is available with the following:
- Disc-shaped stainless spring-steel frame
- Integrated LED lamps
- Driver is located in the canopy
- Polished Stainless Steel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 110V input, 5V output
- Color Temperature: 2700 K
- CRI: 73
- Lumens: 402
- 13' suspension cable, can be field cut
- Transparent cord and lenses
- Fixture: Height 12", Diameter 29.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 156"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...