FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Raimond Tensegrity LED Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Ox-ID, Raimond Puts in 2014
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Base Finish: Natural Oak
- Material: Solid Oak base with leather straps, Stainless Steel and PMMA
- LED terminals join the stainless steel frame
- Leather straps and oak feet will slightly darken over time
- Clear electrical power cord
- Form inspired by the principle of "tensional integrity and floating compression"
- On/Off Floor Switch
- Switch Included
- Not ETL/UL Listed
- Made In Netherlands
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: 30 Watt (644 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 71 Color Temp: 2700K
- Large Option: 50 Watt (790 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 71 Color Temp: 2700K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Base: Height 10.2"
- Small Option Cord: Length 196.8"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 31.5", Diameter 24"
- Large Option Base: Height 14.2"
- Large Option Cord: Length 196.8"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 44.5", Diameter 35"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With simple geometry, stripped of all formal digressions and reduced to its basics, the Artemide Ilio Floor Lamp draws attention through saturated color, available in 7 variations. A mono-material aluminium cylinder supports a 39W LED optical engine on the top, ...
The gradation from frosted opal to clear glass optimizes the light diffusion of the Artemide Laguna LED Floor Lamp, featuring a hand-blown glass orb atop a tall slender black aluminum base. The hidden LED light sources shine pure illumination through ...
The Sonneman Connetix LED Floor Lamp brings intriguing geometry and warm white light to contemporary spaces. At the top of a Bright Satin Aluminum-finished base, thirteen cubes of White Etched acrylic diffuse the light of the energy efficient Cree XP-G ...