The Varaluz Radius Bath Bar combines formal geometry with natural materials. Over a clean curve of frosted acrylic, sustainable capiz shell (either crushed or in a herringbone pattern) is hand-applied. The pearl-like luster of this shell is complemented by the warm Gold Dust finish on the steel base. Available in two sizes.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Radius Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Capiz shell shade
- Frosted acrylic diffuser
- Steel base
- Gold Dust finish
- Square wall plate
- UL Listed
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Made in Philippines
Crushed Capiz Shell,
Herringbone Capiz Shell
- Large option utilizes four 50 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes two 50 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 5.75", Width 23", Depth 8"
- Large Fixture: Height 5.5", Width 36", Depth 8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...