Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Radiax 3 Watt LED Spotlight is available with the following:
- Made of Cast Brass (Bronzed Brass option only) or Cast Aluminum
- Integrated high output Cree LED; integrated constant current driver
- Includes 8" in-ground stake and wire connector for mounting
- Equivalent to a Halogen 10W MR16 lamp
- Not for use with electronic transformers
- Energy Efficient
- ETL Listed Wet
- Marine Grade
- Made In China
Finish: Beach, Bronzed Brass, Textured Architectural Bronze, Textured Black
Beam Spread: 10 Degree, 35 Degree, 60 Degree
Color Temperature: 2700, 3000
- 3 Watt (105 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- 3 Watt (108 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- 3 Watt (117 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 40000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture: Length 3", Width 2", Height 3.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
16000AZT27, 16000AZT30, 16000BBR27, 16000BBR30, 16000BE27, 16000BE30, 16000BKT27, 16000BKT30, 16001AZT27, 16001AZT30, 16001BBR27, 16001BBR30, 16001BE27, 16001BE30, 16001BKT27, 16001BKT30, 16002AZT27, 16002AZT30, 16002BBR27, 16002BBR30, 16002BE27, 16002BE30, 16002BKT27, 16002BKT30
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.