Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Racer Side Car Table is available with the following:
- Designed by Eric Pfeiffer
- Material: Recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE), Stainless Steel fasteners and Brass inserts
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Designed with handles for easy portability, stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 104
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Leaf Green, Sky Blue
- Item: Height 17", Diameter 18"
Manufacturer IDs: view
RC-RSC-AR, RC-RSC-BL, RC-RSC-CB, RC-RSC-CG, RC-RSC-CW, RC-RSC-LG, RC-RSC-SB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Kartell Stone Stool designed by Marcel Wanders has a gem-like symmetrical linear shape, reminiscent of an hourglass. Its surface is simply extaordinary: an irregular myriad comprised of geometrical facets which reflect the light and create a striking unique play ...
Light and compact, the Fermob Sixties Low Table is the perfect complement to the laidback Sixties Armchair. It features the collection's clean lines and open, airy curves, with a lightweight yet sturdy tubular aluminum frame supporting a smooth steel top. ...
The Loll Designs Bolinas Cocktail Table is named after the famously non-conformist California coastal town. It pays tribute to that community's bohemian lifestyle with the elongated, surfboard-like shape of its top. This shape--and a wide range of colors--makes the Bolinas ...