Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Racer Side Car Table is available with the following:
- Designed by Eric Pfeiffer
- Material: Recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE), Stainless Steel fasteners and Brass inserts
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Designed with handles for easy portability, stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 104
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Leaf Green, Sky Blue
- Item: Height 17", Diameter 18"
Manufacturer IDs: view
RC-RSC-AR, RC-RSC-BL, RC-RSC-CB, RC-RSC-CG, RC-RSC-CW, RC-RSC-LG, RC-RSC-SB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The perfect piece to complete your furnishing puzzle, the Fatboy First Avenue Parc Ottoman features a funky puff embroidered design and a soft yet solid polystyrene foam stuffing. Place several together to create a large seating island and break up ...
The Kartell Stone Stool designed by Marcel Wanders has a gem-like symmetrical linear shape, reminiscent of an hourglass. Its surface is simply extaordinary: an irregular myriad comprised of geometrical facets which reflect the light and create a striking unique play ...
The Kartell Optic Cube Storage designed by Patrick Jouin is an exciting faceted cube with its transparent and mirrored parts that create a special reflected atmosphere. Optic is a container cube which comes in two versions: closed with a door ...