Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Racer Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE),
- Recycled material sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Designed with handles for easy portability, open storage trunk in the back, stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Stainless steel bottle opener beneath the top shelf
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 312
- Made in USA
- Designed by Eric Pfeiffer
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Leaf Green, Sky Blue
- Item: Height 28.75", Width 21", Depth 30.75"
- Seat: Height 14.75", Depth 18.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
RC-RLC-AR, RC-RLC-BL, RC-RLC-CB, RC-RLC-CG, RC-RLC-CW, RC-RLC-LG, RC-RLC-SB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.