Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Racer Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Designed by Eric Pfeiffer
- Material: Recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE), Stainless Steel fasteners and Brass inserts
- Recycled material sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Designed with handles for easy portability, open storage trunk in the back, stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Stainless steel bottle opener beneath the top shelf
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 312
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Leaf Green, Sky Blue
- Item: Width 21", Height 28.75", Depth 30.75"
- Seat: Height 14.75", Depth 18.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
RC-RLC-AR, RC-RLC-BL, RC-RLC-CB, RC-RLC-CG, RC-RLC-CW, RC-RLC-LG, RC-RLC-SB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A lovely, linear way to lounge. The MAMAGREEN Yuyup Lounge Chair combines the comfort of Sunbrella or Leisuretex fabric upholstered cushions with a contemporary powder coated aluminum frame (which looks intriguingly airy with linear open slats on all four sides). ...
With its elegant curves, the Muuto Visu Lounge Chair manages to provide an immensely comfortable seat in a compact form. It features a molded wood veneer seat on strong molded wood veneer legs. A polyurethane lacquer protects and adds color ...