Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Racer Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Designed by Eric Pfeiffer
- Material: Recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE), Stainless Steel fasteners and Brass inserts
- Recycled material sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Designed with handles for easy portability, open storage trunk in the back, stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Stainless steel bottle opener beneath the top shelf
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 312
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Leaf Green, Sky Blue
- Item: Width 21", Height 28.75", Depth 30.75"
- Seat: Height 14.75", Depth 18.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
RC-RLC-AR, RC-RLC-BL, RC-RLC-CB, RC-RLC-CG, RC-RLC-CW, RC-RLC-LG, RC-RLC-SB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A solid, smooth and sinuous sofa. Designed by Philippe Starck, the Kartell Uncle Jack Sofa is molded out of a single piece of transparent polycarbonate. The clean, squared-off profile of the back transitions smoothly into wing-like arms and tapered legs. ...
The flexibility and strength of the human arm inspired the mechanism behind the Umbrosa Paraflex Wallflex - R27 Classic Umbrella. In addition to maximizing floor space (no base), the special wall-mounted track allows for slight height adjustment of the large ...