FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Quinton Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear glass shade
- Solid brass supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 4' chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Historic Nickel, Old Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 14", Height 28"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 76"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 16.25", Height 33.75"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81.75"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 18.5", Height 37.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 85.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Marrying industrial aesthetics with a mid-century space-age silhouette, the Troy Lighting Conduit Pendant offers an effective mix of contemporary decorating styles. From the central orb, hand-worked iron pipes protrude in a starburst pattern, each tipped with a caged exposed light ...
At once smooth and sumptuous, the Hudson Valley Burdett Pendant impresses with a minimalist silhouette that gives way to extravagant details. The flared White Faux Silk shade is classically clean, concealing an opulent interior with rich gathered pleating. Three decorative ...
Light in composition and finish, the Axo Light Leija Pendant features a ring of white aluminum that encircles a bright fluorescent light source, partially shielding and diffusing gentle illumination from the open structure. A slender track is left open at ...