FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Quinton Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear glass shade
- Solid brass supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 4' chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Historic Nickel, Old Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 14", Height 28"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 76"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 16.25", Height 33.75"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81.75"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 18.5", Height 37.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 85.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Invoking the stately charm of English universities, the Hudson Valley Millbrook Pendant presents a handsome, historic design. Clear glass panes are inset in a gently arched metal framework, calling to mind the architectural precision revered by British stonemasons for centuries. ...
Presenting modern design with optical flare: The Hudson Valley Lighting Dalton Pendant. Its defining element is a double-pressed Clear glass diffuser embossed with a geometric pattern. The pendant’s clean lines, streamlined metalwork and White Glass shade unobtrusively guide the eye ...
A star is born: The Hudson Valley Lighting Travis Pendant is inspired by the luxe Hollywood Regency style that ruled Tinseltown’s golden age. It features an elegantly (and cinematically) proportioned chandelier, which appears to float within a polished Acrylic Glass ...