Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Quill Pendant (Acrylic/Vintage Platinum) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Finish: Vintage Platinum
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Aluminum and Acrylic
- Five shades
- Round ceiling canopy
- Two 8' field-cuttable suspension cables and additional anchor for angled or horizontal mounting
- Additional field-cuttable cable and anchor for angled or horizontal mounting
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 85
- Lumens: 320
- Dimmable with standard electronic low-voltage dimmer (not included)
- Title 24 compliant
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-45)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
- 4.8 Watt (320 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 5.5"
- Fixture: Height 46", Diameter 16"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 16", Adjustable To 116"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.