The Kartell Charles Ghost Stool features the rounded, slightly upturned legs characteristic of the classic high stools of the 1800s. Constructed from a single block of polycarbonate, Charles Ghost is indestructible and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Available in three heights and a variety of colors. Designed by Phillipe Starck.
Founded in 1949 by Giulio and Anna Castelli, Kartell has become the world leader—and innovator—in the realm of molded plastic furniture. Headquartered in Italy, Kartell works with designers worldwide to create their distinctive line of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Dedication to discovering and employing new technologies and manufacturing methods results in a growing line of durable, stylish and cutting edge products.
The Charles Ghost Stool is available with the following:
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- Made of transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Stackable up to 7 high
- Made In Italy
- Low Option Item: Height 18.1", Diameter 18.1"
- Low Option Seat: Diameter 15.3"
- Counter Option Item: Height 25.5", Diameter 18.1"
- Counter Option Seat: Diameter 11.4"
- Bar Option Item: Height 29.5", Diameter 18.1"
- Bar Option Seat: Diameter 11.4"
Ratings: Based on 11 reviews, this product is rated 4.9091 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.